Have you been hurt and need a Gwinnett County car accident lawyer? Soo Hong and Ben Sessions of Hong & Sessions Law, LLC, can help. We have a proven track record of aggressively pursuing and delivering the compensation that our clients deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions After a Car Accident
- Do I need a lawyer for a car accident if I have full coverage?
- What does it mean to establish a claim after a car accident?
- How do I pay for medical bills after a car accident?
- What is the process after being hurt in a car accident?
- The other driver was clearly at fault for the accident, so won’t their insurance company pay for my injuries and damages?
- Before You Sign Anything From An Insurer After Your Car Accident...
- Statute of Limitations in a Personal Injury Claim
- How Much Does A Car Accident Injury Lawyer Cost?
We Will Perform An Exhaustive Investigation Of Your Car Accident Case In Order To Maximize The Value Of Your Claim.
All too frequently, lawyers accept a case but fail to do basic work that is needed to preserve and maximize the value of the case. In a car accident case, it is critical that certain basic steps be taken in order to make sure that a case can be properly presented to an insurance company and, if necessary, to a jury. One of the first that should be done in most cases is to photograph the scene of the accident and/or the vehicles that were involved in the crash.
Different Types of Car Accidents That We Handle
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Distracted Driver Accident
- Aggressive Driving Wreck
- Passenger Van Accident
- Uber or Lyft Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Wrong-Way Car Accidents
- Bus Stop Accidents
- Rear-ended by a tractor trailer
Beyond investigating the car accident, we understand our client's injuries and treatment.
It is critical that your lawyer understand the injuries you suffered as a result of a car accident, and it is critical that your lawyer is able to present the injuries and treatment in a way that an insurer or a jury will understand. We work to present our client's injuries and treatment in the most compelling manner possible.
We represent clients in Duluth, Johns Creek, Suwanee, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Sugar Hill, Snellville, Lilburn, Peachtree Corners, and the surrounding areas.